Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just call us the Dolittle Family

So far we have been enjoying activities close to home this summer. One of the boys favorite things to do is fish with dad. Here are some pics of our day...

My master fisherman, Mr. Pro Bass himself.
(No that is NOT the bait, it is actually the fish he caught).


Matthew, the Duck Whisperer.


Taming of the duck.

He is so calm around ducks, all feathered animals really. Me...I would have already thrown the bread down and ran. I've been known to feed ducks from the tops of picnic benches before. Good thing this one didn't attack, otherwise Matthew would have been on his own.

Hope you're having a memorable summer too. No matter where you are.

"Life is not a matter of milestones, but of moments." Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elaine I'm glad to see that you guys are getting some "down time" to enjoy as a family. I pray you get more and more of it.

Gayla said...

OK - I couldn't even find the fish!!! Keep trying Chris! And Matthew and his ducks....I will forever associate this child with a duck. I can see his groom's cake now...One big DUCK!

Mommahen said...

Paige, thank you for your encouragement (and your covetted prayers). Missed fellowship with you Saturday.

Gayla, I never thought of a duck grooms cake! It may be the only thing I demand at his wedding. How cute would that be?!