Rules:
1. Post rules on your blog.
2. Answer the six "4" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
4 Things I Did Yesterday: Can't I just recap from my last post? Well, yesterday was a bit different. Baked Cookies, Picked up picture order, Finished Christmas Gift/Photo Album for Mom, Helped Mark look for missing cell phone
4 Things I Look Forward to: Friday Night (THANKS SARAH), Christmas Break, Getting to Love on Baby Girl Thursday, Empty Laundry Baskets
4 Things On My Wish List: A pre-baby body--I'd like to see Santa pull that one out of his bag! A Clean House, An Empty Dirty Hamper, and Children who actually like each other
4 Restaurants I like: Carino's, Rosa's, Pizza Hut, OH And CHILI'S!
4 Favorite TV Shows: Without a Trace, Cold Case, CSI, & Biggest Loser/Amazing Race--even though I missed the season finale :-(
4 People I tag: Hmmmm...All my friends have been tagged except for one...Tracy you're it!
1 comment:
I cannot wait for Friday! We will have loads of fun!
Post a Comment