Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Told you so

Okay I just wanted to keep my promise. Following are pictures of my home at night time hope you enjoy.



Our house and walkway at night...

Watch your head--many people have almost lost theirs from the low branch on the magnolia tree.

Nice comfy furniture in the front room

Older furniture, but just as comfortable.

Helloooo anyone down there

(this is our hallway)

The boys on our bedroom floor

(notice the extra space still available?)

Now THAT is what I call a closet!

Hope you enjoyed your little tour, I don't want to show you too much because I want you to experience it in person, so...come back real soon!

3 comments:

~Shade of my Heart~ said...

Oh Elaine!!! What a comfy home! It's not just a house, as it is filled with love!!! Does this mean you got your camera back from the "hospital-for-sick-cameras?" I am SOOOOO jealous! I want a nice home I am happy to come home too! Here, I just go to our house and play home!

Gayla said...

You left out the boys' rooms which are super cool and your private backyard jungle! And, may we be the ones to say TOLD YOU SO!!!! God DID provide you a house and you DID survive it!!!

Mommahen said...

Tracy, I must humbly admit that this house is quite a bit more comfortable than the older one was. And I believe that your kiddo's love the comfort and coziness of your new home simlpy because it is overflowing with your love! Hang in there...less than three years now!

Gayla, God did provide. Glory to Him for giving us more than we deserve--always! And He made sure we survived by giving us this really great set of of friends to help us through that week of a move--never want to do that again...children with super infections, broken arms, near divorces. Whew! And back yard jungle? I thought you said it had potential, I did not know you meant potential to be a jungle! ;-)