It was so nice to allow people to come in to our home and throw open every closet and every door. Not because we wanted to brag on us, but because we wanted people to know that we are so thankful for what GOD has given us.
We have some dear friends who moved into a 6,000 square foot
Our house is not 6,000 square feet but it is exactly what we needed, and I am so thankful for that. Tonight we had 14 adults and 15 kids in our house at once and never once did I feel crowded. In our old house I felt crowded when all five of my bunch were home! But tonight we laughed, we fellowshipped, and we prayed.
We prayed for God's continued blessing. We prayed for God's protection. We prayed that this home would be a beacon that shines God's love. We prayed that it would be a haven from the world. We prayed that it's foundation would remain sturdy. And we prayed...
I was honored to have my friends, whom I consider family, to walk through my doors. I hope that they all felt welcomed. I hope they will all be drawn back again. I know this home is a gift, and what good is a gift if it is not shared? So friends please know that we will share our home with you, today tomorrow, and always.
3 comments:
Thank you so much for inviting me. I am excited for you and your family. May God continue to bless you and your home. Love ya! -miss roxanne
OK..I'm not going to name names but there was a certain set of adults and children....let's say in the, oh I don't know...dallas area...who were not amoung the 14 adult party goers. Can we at least get some pictures!
Congrats on your new home. Tell Matthew happy B-day from the Ledesmas!
I agree... maybe just a detailed floor plan so I can create my own "home" and play house! After living in this 1,000 sq ft house, even 1,200 would seem like heaven! Not to mention, the rats are back and I don't like roommates that eat but don't contribute to the household!
Congratulations on your blessing, Elaine. Your time has come, true that. Rejoice and soak up the blessings.
Post a Comment