Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Jackpot...almost

Noah enjoys burgers--if they're cooked to his specifications--"mustard, tomatoes, and pickles on the side" (you'd never guess his dad is in the restaurant industry). But he's not really fond of the school burgers--he says they're dried out and the bun is hard. My apologies to any food service workers reading this. So Mondays are not fun days for him as the menu is always burgers.

But last week he came home and said that the burgers were DELICIOUS!! AND they gave him pickles!! Chris and I both cheered the cafeteria ladies for making such great burgers! I went on to tell him that he hit the jackpot with the pickles. He was so matter of fact when he said, "No I didn't hit the jackpot, they only gave me three." He never fails to make me laugh.


1000 Things I Am Thankful for...

1. The joy/perspective that my children bring me through their view of what really matters.

No comments: