It seems as though our lives here lately have been go go go. As a result when we lay down to sleep we SLEEP! And it is usually anywhere and everywhere that the heaviness comes. I know that soon enough I will not be caught in the middle of such organized chaos so I try to go with the flow as much as possible, but sometimes the flow just has to stop and SLEEP! I hope this week that you are getting a chance to find REAL rest...in the One who gives it. And may these pictures give you a reason to laugh all the while remembering to hide you camera when you sleep!
Noah has a blankey that he sleeps with and for whatever reason he decided he needed to wear it on his head.
Our aspiring photographer decided to catch half of us enjoying a cat nap together. Although after about a half hour in this position I was not enjoying my zzz's.
I guess on this night he decided that his feet needed the pillow more than his head did!
"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls." Matthew 11:28 Amplified Bible
2 comments:
I love that!
How precious!!!!
Post a Comment