Thursday, October 11, 2007

Do you feel Him reaching?

I watch this and am reminded of how desperately Christ pursues me yet, I allow so many things to distract me. All the while, He is not sitting on His throne simply waiting for me to return to Him. He is actively trying to reach me. Father forgive me for every minute that I allow everything else come between You and I. Thank you for NEVER giving up. Help me remember that relentless resolve as I walk among those you love everyday.

1 comment:

~Shade of my Heart~ said...

WOW...I sit here with tears streaming down my face fulling feeling the struggle of that soul. Thankfully, we are strong enough to pull ourselves out, with HIS help, of course! I pray for those that don't have the stregth or the desire... those who don't know how much greener the grass is on HIS side!!!! May they find the truth before it's too late!
Who is that singing???