Monday, November 5, 2007

Randomness

Okay, I can't follow all of the rules about this because most of my blogger friends have been tagged--except for one---Maaawwwhaaahaaa! Tracy you're it! Here are your rules AFTER you read my eight exciting completely random facts...
Rules: 1)Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. 3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I have ALWAYS (since I watched 8 Seconds) wanted to own a ranch and raise bulls. Yes, I said bulls...the kind Lane Frost and Tuff Hedeman rode. I even have names picked out...Texas Thunder, Devil's Nightmare, there are more but I don't want anyone to steal them.

2. I am TERRIFIED of mice! To the point of paralyzing fear. Seriously, one winter I saw a mouse run through my kitchen and I gathered all of my children and made them sit with me in the middle of my bed until Chris got home. I DID NOT want to step on the floor with that little sucker running around. I have even been able to smell when I have one. Chris never believes me, but I ALWAYS end up being right.

3. I LOVE to dance!!! And will dance around my house like crazy (as long as the door is shut and curtains are drawn).

4. I was not fond of Chris at all when we were younger, and had you told me in high school that we would have married I would have spit in your face--AFTER I laughed in it first!

5. I had a mole about the size of a pencil eraser on my collar bone until I was about 27. That is when I got it removed. People used to say I had a bug on my neck and it was quite embarrassing so it really limited what I wore as far as tops. I never wanted to wear v neck's for fear of ridicule.

6. I was a photographer and writer for my high school news paper. I LOVED it and even learned how to develop my own pictures. I'd love to some day do that for a living. Either writing or photography.

7. I can be in the WORST mood ever, but put me in front of an old episode of Friends and I will laugh my head off! It's the cheapest therapy I can find.

8. I iron almost everything--even wind pants and t-shirts--and yes wind pants can be ironed on LOW. I have a friend who says that is what gets children (especially little boys) beaten up. But I tend to believe that is what makes them look respectable and cared for.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I once knew someone who ironed his socks. He is an AMAZING Christian man, so you are in good company. It is funny how something so small as a mouse can send us into hysterics. I hate them, but they are so cute at the same time. One time when I lived in Tech Ghetto, I had a family of mice living in my oven. Every time I turned on the oven, the entire house would smell like mouse pee. It was really grose! I tried everything to get rid of them, humane and not so humane. One time Lisa and I caught one and we released it at the LCU girls dorm. We thought we were really funny. We encouraged him "Be free and multiply!" I think the thing that freaks me out the most is knowing where there is one, there are many.

Mommahen said...

THAT'S WHAT MY MOM SAYS! "If you have seen one another one is hiding somewhere else."

Lisa said...

I had a family of mice living in my house last year. I got every last one of those little boogers! It was nerver wracking! But I prevailed! I caught the last one alive and put it in a box and threw it in at dumpster 2 doors down in the alley. If you ever run out of things to iron, I can help you with that. ;) Nothing like classic comedy television to put one's spirits aright.

Mommahen said...

Miss Lisa! Glad to see you!

Okay, I love you ladies both dearly. But I DO NOT understand the need to catch and release (at least release alive). HOWEVER, should I ever need mouse catching services, I most certainly know whom to call seeing as how you can catch 'em alive. :-P