Friday, July 11, 2008

Day Two

Well, Noah and I have officially made it through two days without the rest of our bunch. He won't say that he misses the boys, but he asks every few minutes how much longer it will be before they come home.
In the last two days we have:
* Gone to Wal-Mart at least 4 times.
* Washed bathroom mats
*Cleaned out the fridge AND washed the shelves
*Eaten both dinner meals after 9 pm
*Gone to the gym
*Swept the kitchen floor
*Played with my new camera
*Visited in two different friends' homes
*Eaten lunch with my mom
*Talked to Daddy AT LEAST a dozen times

I think we are trying to find things to keep us occupied. Right now Noah is cleaning up the floor. He's loved having tons of space to spread all of his stuff out on. And as soon as I am done here I will clean up the dinner dishes and we will go snuggle up in bed while we watch a movie until we fall asleep. I fear Noah will be out much sooner than I am.

Only two more days left...
This is a picture from the new camera. It takes such clear pictures that you can actually see how bad mommy looks after a work out.

No comments: