Dear Amariah, Dear little baby girl given to us by God, I had so much fun showering your mother with gifts, and love, and prayers today. I hope that you know it was really a shower for you. I can't wait until I can hold you. It's been four years since we've had a baby in the family. I know that every day you have grown has been a battle for life. I am so grateful to God that you have made it this far. I know it is because of His plan for your life that the doctors were wrong regarding your days.It is my hope that your birth is only one of many miracles you will be a part of. I pray that God will continue to use you to beat the odds. I pray that even after you are born that when people see you they can't help but see the Awesome God that made you. I pray that God's love will make you content, I pray that you will always know that His love is the best love and the only love you need to fulfill you.
I am not perfect. I do not have all the answers. But I serve the One who does. And I want you to know that if you ever need anything, you can always come to Aunt "Wayne". I may not be able to help you, but together we will seek the One who can.
Trust that God has placed you right where He wanted you--with the mother
He gave you, the brother He gave you, the sister He gave you, and even the father He gave you. God has created you part by part since the day you were conceived, and He has done it perfectly. Know that He will order your steps, if you allow Him. Know that He will shelter you from harm, if you allow Him. Know that He will show you great and mighty things, if you allow Him.
He gave you, the brother He gave you, the sister He gave you, and even the father He gave you. God has created you part by part since the day you were conceived, and He has done it perfectly. Know that He will order your steps, if you allow Him. Know that He will shelter you from harm, if you allow Him. Know that He will show you great and mighty things, if you allow Him. As much as your mommy loves you, as much as your grandma loves you, as much as your brother and sister love you, as much as Uncle Chris and I love you, God loves you ten million times more. Believe that. He will set a path before you that no one else can walk. He has ordained a life for you to live, and it is my hope that you choose to live it. And as you do, know that I will be there cheering you on the whole way.
1 comment:
What a beautiful letter, Elaine! She will be blessed by you!
Post a Comment