Hello Friends! I am SO glad you stopped by today. For my regular visitors please note the NEW layout! I am completely IN LOVE with it! Mainly because I created all on my own! YES...YES I DID! You will not find this exact layout on anyone else's blog, and that makes me happy! Unless someone else uses these digital scrapbook pages. Of course it is now 6:21 PM and I started this process at 2 PM. But hey I did it! Well, not entirely on my own. The program I used required a brief tutorial from my *uh-hum* soon to be 13 year old. But once he showed me how to use it I was off and running (at a snails pace mind you but if a snail is running does he think he's doing it slowly)?
Of course it didn't all go smoothly and as a result I did have some casualties (which I also learned today are called widgets--makes me feel as though I am in a LOTR movie--wonder if they're friends with the hobbits)? But I DO plan on having those things back on soon. However, I need to finish laundry today and feed my BRILLIANT child some dinner. Thanks for stopping by. And if you want some help creating your own background...
Please don't ask me I barely survived putting this one together! :-)
Of course it didn't all go smoothly and as a result I did have some casualties (which I also learned today are called widgets--makes me feel as though I am in a LOTR movie--wonder if they're friends with the hobbits)? But I DO plan on having those things back on soon. However, I need to finish laundry today and feed my BRILLIANT child some dinner. Thanks for stopping by. And if you want some help creating your own background...
Please don't ask me I barely survived putting this one together! :-)
5 comments:
I think your new design looks great. I couldn't do that much, I have to rely on others.
I'd be on cloud 9 if I had figured all that out! Way to go...it looks incredible. And don't you just love how intuitive kids are when it comes to the computer? My son sat down with photoshop and in 2 hours figured some stuff out that I haven't been able to figure out in 2 years. I nearly choked him. I give up.
Your layout is beauuuuutiful!! :) It was nice to "meet" another Company Coffee Girl!
Wow it looks great! I am actually trying to create my own design at the moment too. I am totally lost about what the dimensions should be.
You did a great job! Thanks for the coffee!
D
Congratulations on the new blog design. You did it! Hooray!
I followed your comment over here from Rachel Anne's. Now I'll be pondering your question all day--if a snail is running, does he think he's running slowly? Maybe it depends on what other critters are running around.
Enjoy your new look. Happy St. Patrick's Day.
Post a Comment