...getting up at 2:40 AM to put your child's security blanket in the dryer because he is standing at the side of your bed crying desperately for it. And after 30 minutes in the dryer finding this is what he wanted it for.
I swear I'm buying him an eye mask for Christmas.
3 comments:
That is adorable ... and you are a very good mother Elaine. What a blessing.
You might wanna get that eye mask before Christmas....you might get more sleep yourself!
Sweet Paige! I've missed you my bloggy friend! I don't think I am really that good of a mother, I just wanted to get back to sleep. Chris said he knew it was serious when Noah came to my side of the bed. He usually wakes Chris up.
And Sarah, you're right...I'd probably get a bit more sleep if I got it for him now, but then I'd need a Christmas idea.
Post a Comment